Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Candy Corn Chex Mix: 5 cups Honey Nut Chex, 4 cups mini pretzels, 1 pkg vanilla Candy Quik, I cup candy corn, I cup candy corn M Pour all dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix. Melt Candi Quik in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over dry ingredients and mix. Lay on wax paper to cool.

fall
fall

Download whole gallery
Corn dogs in a pan
Corn dogs in a pan

Download whole gallery
candy corn marshmallow pops
candy corn marshmallow pops

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Candy Corn Chex Mix: 5 cups Honey Nut Chex, 4 cups mini pretzels, 1 pkg vanilla Candy Quik, I cup candy corn, I cup candy corn M Pour all dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix. Melt Candi Quik in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over dry ingredients and mix. Lay on wax paper to cool.
Candy Corn Chex Mix: 5 cups Honey Nut Chex, 4 cups mini pretzels, 1 pkg vanilla Candy Quik, I cup candy corn, I cup candy corn M Pour all dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix. Melt Candi Quik in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over dry ingredients and mix. Lay on wax paper to cool.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment